TN 10th Result 2020 LIVE Updates: Tamil Nadu board likely to declare Class 10 results at 9.30 am; check

TN 10th Result 2020 LIVE Updates: Tamil Nadu board likely to declare Class 10 results at 9.30 am; check


08:36 (IST)

TN SSLC 10th result 2020 Latest Updates

Students to be promoted based on special scheme

The SSLC exams, scheduled to be held in March, were postponed due to COVID-19 lockdown and were later cancelled following the Madras High Court order. Later, Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami announced that the candidates appearing for the Class 10 exam will be promoted.

Students will now be evaluated based on a special scheme under which 80 percent of the weightage will be given to quarterly or half yearly exams and remaining 20 percent to the attendance.

08:25 (IST)

Class 11, 12 exam results were declared

Class 11 results were announced on 31 July, in which 96.04 percent of the 7 lakh students who had appeared had passed.

Meanwhile, Class 12 or HSLC result was declared on 16 July. A total of 92.3 percent of students had passed the HSLC exam.

08:20 (IST)

Class 10 results likely at 9.30 am

The Directorate of Government Exam (DGE) Tamil Nadu is expected to declare the SSLC results at 9.30 am, according to media reports.

Once declared, result can be checked online at,, or, after it is declared.

TN 10th Result 2020 LATEST Updates | The Tamil Nadu SSLC or Class 10 result will likely be declared by Tamil Nadu’s Directorate of Government Examination (DGE) at 9.30 am today (Monday, 10 August)  according to media reports.

Once declared, students can check their results on the state board’s official website –,,

Tamil Nadu Class 10th exam was conducted from 15 to 25 June. More than 9.5 lakh candidates appeared for the examination. The board exam was earlier postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

The Class 10 examination was conducted at 12,690 centres.

Steps to check TN Class 12 results 2020 on the official website:

Step 1: Visit the official website at

Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “Tamil Nadu SSLC result 2020”

Step 3: Key in your credentials and log-in details

Step 4: Your results will be displayed on the screen.

According to a report by NDTV, the state education minister on 30 May had said that the Tamil Nadu Class 10 and Class 12 board examination 2020 results will be out in July, adding that it is impossible to disclose the exact date. However, Class 12 results were declared on 16 July. 

This article will also be updated with relevant and additional information once the board officials confirm specifics about the announcement of the result.


Source link